LinkedIn, the popular social networking site is soon going to launch its new Company Page design. The LinkedIn Company pages will get a design makeover. The wait will be over in short time. It is worth mentioning that the new design will not be available for all the Company Pages until the later part of the current year. At the initial stage, the design will be available for some selected companies only.
A General Overview of the Company Page Changes
The design makeover will make an impact on the look and feel of a Company Page. This is for your information that no new features will be added to a Company Page.
Some of the biggest changes that will appear are as follows:
- The ‘Company Updates’ and ‘Products and Services’ section of a Company Page will get highlighted.
- There will be an option for adding a cover-style image representing the company or brand to the top of the Company Page.
- Company Pages will be available on iPad, iPhone and Android apps.
- Selected Company Pages will get new look for their ‘Career Pages’ section.
- There will be an option to target the Company Updates to a particular segment or segments of the audience.
These are the changes that the selected Company Pages will have due to the design
makeover of the LinkedIn Company Pages.
‘Step-by-Step Guide to LinkedIn‘s New Company Pages’
Once the changes are rolled out, companies will be able to create strong relationships with their target audience in a more effective and better way. Therefore, if your Company Page is among the selected ones for using the new design, you should make preparations for optimizing your Company Page. You need to learn about the changes and how you can utilise them to generate website traffic, drive leads and increase brand awareness. LinkedIn has come with a guide to help you in this respect. It is named ‘Step-by-Step Guide to LinkedIn‘s New Company Pages’.
You can download the PDF format of this guide book and gain knowledge about the following:
- What are LinkedIn Company Pages all about?
- Why should you use them for promotion and marketing?
- What are the differences between the new LinkedIn Company Page Design and the previous format?
- How can you optimise your new Company Page successfully?