You have saved some extremely important data yesterday and logged-in today for accessing it. But, what happened was, you explored every drive of your PC but could not find that data. Why is that? The most likely reason can be that someone have attacked your system with malicious intentions and your data fell prey to it. In order to save your company from such kind of intruders, the significance of Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is gaining momentum around the world. A certified ethical hacker holds the reins of system and network security tightly in his hands. The latest addition to this certification is CEH v7. A security professional is certified as a Penetration Tester and an Ethical Hacker.
● One year of experience to manage Unix/Windows/Linux systems or similar expertise
In the CEH training, you will be trained rigorously on securing, hacking, scanning and testing data. This training enables you to obtain flawless proficiency and skills with latest and essential security systems. The training starts from explaining the perimeter defenses and after that, you are trained to hack your own networks ethically. In this manner, you will acquire practical experience to hack on the ethical lines without harming any of the real networks. You will also gain knowledge on how to trace the attackers’ steps and learn how they escalate the privileges. Additionally, you will also learn about the social engineering, buffer overflows, intrusion detection, virus creation, DDoS attacks and policy creation.
Merits of CEH
CEH endows the companies with various benefits that include –
● CEH certification armours you with the capabilities to hit the weak points and loopholes of networks and systems and secure them against illegal hacking.
● As the computer networks and web servers are progressively susceptible to the security menaces, the CEH training has become unavoidable.
● It places a lock system on your servers and networks which cannot be unlocked by any kind of master key a malicious hacker attempts to insert in it. By playing on the lines of a hacker, you can zip the systems.
● You can utilise different mechanisms for penetrating and testing computer networks and systems with a CEH degree.
CEH acts like an umbrella which safeguards the networks and systems from the heavy downpour of the activities of the intruders that causes huge holes and pits in computers and servers of a company. If you want to settle in IT security domain, you must and should obtain Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) training. This domain has a great future ahead as the data security is an extremely important aspect in many organizations around the world. So, for securing this data, a certified ethical hacker is required. Due to this, there are so many job opportunities available in this field and organizations are preferring the people who are trained extensively and certified in this field. If you observe the salary trends, CEH certified professionals are receiving high salaries when compared with professionals in other domains. This states the importance of CEH training and certification.
Significance Of Certified Ethical Hacker (Ceh) Training And Certification