Gmail’s new look is here to stay and now its mandatory — the opt-out option is gone. However, like me, if you prefer the old Gmail interface, you can keep it a little while longer with a simple Bookmarklet created by Qwerjik that can bring back the “Revert to old look temporarily” option in your Gmail settings.
New look of Gmail is here now and its mandatory for all users the revert option is gone. But many of users don’t like the new look, they prefer the old gmail interface. is it possible to revert it back into old gmail look, yes its possible. You can keep this a little while longer with a simple Bookmarklet created by
Qwerjik this can bring back the “Revert to old look temporarily” option in your Gmail settings.
Here are the steps:
1. Click on the “gear” icon and go to Settings > General. Change the language to “English (US)”
2. Make sure your browser’s “Bookmarks Toolbar” is visible. Now, drag and drop the following link to your Bookmark Toolbar region :
3. Sign into your Gmail account and wait for load completely
4. Click the “Revert Gmail” bookmarklet from your Bookmarks menu while staying on your Gmail window/tab
5. A window will come and saying “Settings menu probably updated. Click “revert to old look temporarily” in the settings menu to complete”. Click “OK”
6. Click the Gear icon and if the above steps are followed correctly, you will find “Revert to old look Temporarily” option there. Click on it to revert back to the good old Gmail interface!
|Gmail New Look
|Gmail Old Look
|Note that this tricks can stop anytime as Google updates Gmail again.
Article by Debarup Mukherjee
If you like this article, you can Subscribe to Techno World News feed via RSS or follow on Twitter and add in your circle on Google+
Content Copyrighted To TechnoWorldNews.com
If you like This post, you can also Like and follow Techno World News on Facebook . Subscribe to Techno World News feed via RSS
. You can also contribute to this blog, if you are interested Email here
Latest posts by Techno World News (see all)