- Step 1: Open your Google Mail account in any browser of your choice.
- Step 2: Now open “Settings” after clicking on the settings link available towards the top right side.
- Step 3: In the settings window, the user must click on the tab that is labeled Buzz for choosing the Buzz panel.
- Step 4: Now the user must click on “Disable Google Buzz” option.
- Step 5: There will be a warning page where the user needs to click on the option “Yes, delete my profile and posts” for confirming the disabling of Buzz.
It is important to note that once you disable Google Buzz, the action will be irreversible. The user will lose all their posts and the profile will also be removed from Buzz. Try as you may, but you cannot undo this action. If you still want to proceed and do not want to do it yourself, always contact a remote PC support provider.
Content Copyrighted To TechnoWorldNews.com
If you like This post, you can also Like and follow Techno World News on Facebook . Subscribe to Techno World News feed via RSS
. You can also contribute to this blog, if you are interested Email here
Latest posts by Techno World News (see all)